1. 3D Screen Printed Brain – A stacked rectangular prism conveying a glowing brain.
Summary: A series of plexiglass MRI brain scan images printed onto plexiglass with 3m reflective ink. These are side lit around the perimeter in a contained box using either a single LED color, RGB LEDs (programmable?) and would look almost like a tunnel. I would hope to hook the box up to a battery source. I would have to space the plexiglass based upon the spacing between each brain image in the series.
A glowing brain tunnel…
A 3D perspective might be possible.
2. Max/Jitter/Projector. Interactive Project. Hope to do at least one project based within kinect or using a proximity sensor.
3. Encaustic Back-Lit Landscape. Painting with wax on plexiglass backlit within the frame.
4. Spinning Projector. Projector on a drill.
5. Water Tank sculpture. lit with cool pumps and turbines.
6. A Sphere, Cube, Icosahedron. Lights a different color based upon the orientation of an internal gyroscope. Large size. Interactive. Could be used as a Chair?
Needs batteries. An ability to change batteries.
Needs to be lit from within skeleton of shape.